ASK JULIA NO.1

17:00

Wedding guest

Hello and welcome to a new feature on my blog where I'm going to be answering people's fashion dilemmas! 

First question is:

'I am going to a wedding and I need help finding a dress to wear. I'm 5ft 8 and have a small waist so I tend to show that off. However I don't like showing my arms so I need a dress with sleeves but that is still going to be smart enough for a wedding. Help!'

The first option that I picked is the perfect solution. It's a good length so you don't have to worry about the dress being too short for your height and it has also got sleeves. The kimono shape of these sleeves is very on trend and they're also very flattering. It also comes in red if you are worried about wearing black to a wedding. (£42)

The second option is a lovely berry colour which is perfect for this time of year, the sleeves are a good length and the wrap detail is very flattering. (£45)

The third option is a more casual dress but with the right accessories this could look great for a winter wedding. The long sleeves are great and means you don't have to worry about buying a cover up. Also the skater shape is going to be very flattering for a small waist. (£30)

Finally, another berry colour dress as this is definitely the colour of the season. The high neck is also very on the trend as are the slight bell sleeves. It's got very pretty cut out details on the sleeves and around the waist which will emphasise the smallest part of you. (£48)

Love, Julia
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe