SOMETHING SEVENTIES

18:14









Outfit: 
Gilet - Vintage Shop
Top - Hollister
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - Primark

Hi everyone. Another outfit post for you, I'm on a roll! I'm really enjoying uploading recently so hopefully this carries on for the next couple of months. I've still got lots of new clothes that I've bought over the summer so hopefully lots more posts for you although I am starting a full time job (eeeek!) in a couple of weeks so my time off is going to be very limited. 

Me and my sister went to Cabot Circus on Tuesday for a little shopping trip before she goes to Uni and we popped into Hollister which I don't normally do but I found this lovely top in the sale and I just fell in love with it! The colour is perfect and I love the lace detail. Paired with my new lace up heels from Primark (£16!!) I feel like something out of the seventies.

What do you think of this outfit?

Love, Julia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe