FLORAL ROLLNECK

17:00




Outfit:
Jumper - Primark
Skort - New Look
Boots - Dune

Hi everyone. I hoped you liked having a peek at my final collection, I still can't believe it's all over and that I don't having anything to do for a month before I go home. I'm praying the sun comes out so the beach days can start! As the weather is still pretty chilly, I can get away with wearing jumpers and boots. I absolutely love this jumper because it's not too thick so perfect for the in between weather and the colour is lovely too.

p.s I had a hair disaster where I tried to go blonde and ended up ginger and then dyed it again and it went really red and then I dyed it again and now it's brown/red. Don't dye your hair yourself!

Love, Julia
x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That jumper looks like the perfect material! Congrats on your final collection, it all looks super cool x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe